Whether you are writing about enzymes or biological rhythms, you should be ready to outline the purpose of the experiment and the research itself. Your report is a mirror to what you’ve already achieved in the field of science, and it ought to show your teacher the high level of proficiency. Here are some simple guidelines that can make your biology paper stunning.
- Support all the theories, ideas and concepts you’ve developed through the course of your work with citations. It is obligatory you are familiar with the sources, and can quote from scratch whenever your teacher asks you a random question about your bibliography. You should also address the scientific domains to find out something curious on your own. A research that is not backed by some outside reading, can raise your teacher’s suspicion and lower your grades.
- Do not leave special terms and complex definitions without an explanation. Whether you are writing for a lower or higher biology class, you should back all your statements with proper laboratory manual sources, thesis or textbooks. Another golden rule is the rule of complete comprehension – if you feel like your readers are confused about the relevancy of terms, you should provide an insight at the beginning.
- Be careful with proofs and theories, as they have a tendency to change every single day. If the information you are dealing with is just a hypothesis, you should indicate that clearly and then make sure all the necessary links are provided. Science is not a game of guess and tell, as it requires a serious approach to the daily matters. In the biological sphere, nothing you should be taken for granted or it will be attributed to your poor research ability and lack of material.
- Do not overwrite and never use more links or sources than you can possibly process. Your research paper should be brief and concise, and present a single experiment you’ve been performing so that your readers can grasp the essence of your research at once. With too much beating around the bush, one may find himself pushed into the small boundaries of unchecked materials and suspicious sources.
- Take notes and write a report on your study, so when it comes to teacher showing you how things are done, you can make the necessary alterations without fear of neglecting everything you’ve done previously. To crown it all, support your report notes with a good amount of analytical approach, and success is guaranteed. Your should describe the experimental process, using as much detail as possible, and deliver excellent presentation based on theories and scientific assumptions.