It is the sixth-largest college of Canada, which proposes to study about 200 undergraduate and graduate programs. The college enrolls more than 15,000 students, 2,000 of them are foreigners.
Majority of the programs are not just learning in the classroom, but also high-quality professional practice. After graduation 90% of graduates are employed in the first 6 months.
- Professional Certificate (1 year)
- Diploma (2-3 years)
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 years)
- Postgraduate degree (1 year)
- Transfer to universities in Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia and the US
Faculties and directions
- Applied Sciences courses
- Art and Design
- Building Technologies
- Business and Management
- Computer & Information Technologies
- Modern media
- Health care
- Social Services
- Manufacturing Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Transport and Energy
In addition, there is English Language Institute, where students prepare for entrance without exams.
From 7,000 to 9,000 Canadian dollars per semester, including mandatory costs and fees, such as registration fees, various student fees, medical insurance, etc.
Cost of living
- Homestay (family). Private room and 3 meals 7 days a week. $ 750 (Canadian) per month, an advance payment at least for 2 months, additional one-time charge of $ 100 for the selection of families.
- Residence / Dormitory on campus. September – April: $ 7,340 + mandatory meal plan is $ 1,200. Total sum is $ 8,540. Furnished room, kitchen, utility, cable TV, internet, telephone (free local calls), cleaning. $ 500 is non-refundable deposit when you apply. It is possible to make monthly payment from May to August: $ 495 per month, without meals.
Townhouse in college. This is a house with 5-6 bedrooms. Terms are similar to the residence, but there is no telephone and mandatory meal plan. Standard bedroom: $ 5,800 for 8 months, small bedroom: $ 5,540 for 8 months.
General requirements for admission
- Certificate of upper high education – for all programs
- English for certification and diploma programs: TOEFL: 79, IELTS: 6.0 with a score of at least 5.5 for each module
- English for graduate programs, undergraduate and medical specialties: TOEFL: 88, IELTS: 6.5 with no score less than 6.0 for each module
- English for Nursing Program: TOEFL: 92-93, IELTS: 7.0 with at least 6.5 for each module
About the author: Leo Charge is a teacher in English speaking club. He likes working with children, reading scientific books and writing poems. Leo enjoys playing chess.